Thursday, April 7, 2011


here are two of my cards done with the cricut machine and  simpley charming cartridge...
Man do I love to work with charcole it really makes the little animals come to life....

 

My personal thought about the PC and MTC issue

With so many people upset with Provo Craft, and going on to purchase new machines.  Several of us have been left behind.  I do agree that Provo Craft is missing the needs of thier customers.  Right know I love to read all the post of the new machines that are out there.  Unfortunatley I am among many who have to stay with PC due to the $$$$$$.  So I have to look at the bright part of it all.  I still can use the machine.  It is still allowing me to produce cute work and keep my mind saine.  I will not allow anyone to really nickle and dime me so I can do what I love to do.  I have learned to be a savy shopper and "Make it Work"  per   project runway.....

For anyone who still uses PC what is are your thoughts.  Hay did I not hear somewhere that PC was trying to do something where even though we still have to use there carts.  it would be free online.  What is the word on this.......

No comments:

Post a Comment