Sunday, March 11, 2012

It has been some time.

Hi everyone,

It has been some time.  With work and all I am finding little time for my fun stuff.
This week end and last I actually took time to work on some things I have had in mine to do.


I finally found a nice patter for the Cricut cozy over at Custom Crops.

here is my cozie for my Cricut expression.




I am not the greatest sewer but I do love what I can do.  So I made my friend a cover for her nook and my daughter a pouch for her Ipod touch.

Hope you all like.....

1 comment:

  1. Hãy nhớ rằng bạn sẽ phải quẹt vé hai lần: https://unitedairlines-vn.com/ve-may-bay-di-my ,một lần tại cửa quay trước khi vào sân ga Tàu điện ngầm và lần thứ hai khi bạn ra khỏi nhà ga của điểm đến.

    Mua thẻ SmarTrip trị giá 10 đô la - một loại vé giao thông công cộng bằng nhựa, có thể nạp lại - là một cách dễ dàng để tiết kiệm tiền và đi lại trong thành phố ve may bay di Cleveland , đặc biệt nếu bạn đến thăm trong hơn một vài ngày.

    ReplyDelete